Time & Location
21 Feb, 10:00 – 15:00
Wassand Hall, Seaton, HU11 5RJ
About the Event
‘Off Grid Experience’
Leap into Spring!
Join us as we prepare for Spring at our woodland and countryside venues this February half term.
Expect to go home with your hands full of exciting outcomes, designed to prepare your garden or outside space for March and beyond. Throughout the week, we will be:
- creating exciting seed bombs;
- constructing a miniature greenhouse;
- thinking about and making environments for bees and butterflies;
- panting your own hanging strawberry plant using recycled materials;
- making a miniature garden which will impress any grown up gardener;
- preparing stuffed mushroom mini pizzas to show off your chef skills;
- layering up your very own wormery and hunting for inhabitants
We will making our own delicious energy balls to eat at breakfast but please bring a packed lunch and water bottle along with you.
We look forward to seeing you there.
sibling discount available
Having the highest standards and keeping your children safe is vital to us at Children Who Can. All staff running the holiday workshop are qualified teachers. The Session Leader is trained in Food Safety, First Aid and Safeguarding Children. All staff are DBS checked and our policies are available upon request.