Time & Location
13 Dec, 12:30 – 14:00
White Hall Estate, Whitehall Country Estate, Marquee, Whitehall, Wine stead, Hull HU12 0NJ, UK
About the Event
‘Tots in the Woods’
Bring your little adventurer along for a morning of sensory woodland experiences. Outdoor experiences tailor made by our qualified teacher team for you to enjoy.
White Hall Estate is the perfect location for a sensory, woodland experience with your tot. The beautiful, private woodland allows for little minds to develop and grow at their own pace.
Siblings under the age of two attend free and our early years specialists will be working with your toddler if you need to feed, comfort, entertain or change your younger family members! If younger children are able to they can also join in with our sensory activities.
During the one and a half hour session expect to take part in carefully planned activities:
- Making your own tot and grown up journey stick
- Taking a sensory walk with a magnifying glass and blind fold and, if you feel adventurous, bare feet…
- Decorate and make your own family fairy home
- Prepare some food together to take home for tea
- Story time and yoga in the woods
- Make a woodland sensory bottle to take home
- Create a woodland wand on a spectacular woodland material search
- Make a woodland wishing well
- Create festive woodland inspired decorations to take home and cherish
Our Tots in the Wood experience includes a healthy snack and tea and coffee.
Having the highest standards and keeping your children safe is vital to us at Children Who Can. All staff running the holiday workshop are qualified teachers. The Session Leader is trained in Food Safety, First Aid and Safeguarding Children. All staff are DBS checked and our policies are available upon request.