Times & Location
26 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 15.45 – 17:15 pm
Swanland Primary School, Tranby Lane, Swanland, HU14 3NE, UK
About the Events
CWC After School Workshops
Leap into Spring!
Join us as we prepare for Spring at Swanland Primary School.
Expect to go home with your hands full of exciting outcomes, designed to prepare your garden or outside space for March and beyond.
During the 4 sessions, we will be:
- creating exciting seed bombs;
- constructing a miniature greenhouse;
- thinking about and making environments for bees and butterflies;
- planting your own hanging strawberry plant using recycled materials;
- making a miniature garden which will impress any grown up gardener;
- preparing stuffed mushroom mini pizzas to show off your chef skills;
- layering up your very own wormery and hunting for inhabitants
- making our own delicious energy balls to take home and share with your families
We look forward to seeing you there.
£6 per session
Having the highest standards and keeping your children safe is vital to us at Children Who Can. All staff running the workshops are qualified teachers. The Session Leader is trained in Food Safety, First Aid and Safeguarding Children. All staff are DBS checked and our policies are available upon request.